Bingo used to be so simple – turn up to your local bingo hall, give them a quid, and sit back and relax whilst trying your luck at hitting the jackpot. No longer is this the case – these days you can play online and pay by debit and credit card, gift card, PayPal, and the latest addition ‘pay by mobile’ – play at www.barbadosbingo.com.
Never heard of it? No worries, we’ve got you covered. Read on to find out about the benefits of pay by mobile bingo games – you’re going to love it!
What is ‘pay by mobile’
Pay by mobile is the latest addition to the vast selection of methods you can use to pay for your online bingo games. You probably have a smartphone bill that you pay every month, whilst also playing online bingo on your phone which you pay for through regular deposits. Well, why not kill two birds with one stone and pay for both of these expenses through the same phone bill? This is absolutely possible these days – it’s not for everyone, but could be a great option for yourself. Some of the key benefits include:
– Super convenient, combining both your bingo bill and your phone bill
– Setting up through pay by mobile means you’ll never have to deposit cash again – just click and play!
– Finally get rid of that unnecessary extra credit that your phone provider gifted you
If you tend to play online bingo through your mobile phone, this might be exactly what you are looking for! You can still pay by phone if you’re playing online bingo on your computer, but the benefits aren’t quite as useful.
So how do I get these benefits?
Once you’ve set up pay by mobile you won’t believe how convenient it is, but like most convenient things it requires a bit of setup to begin with. However, once you’re setup you will be good to go and will no longer be required to even think about depositing cash. Let’s take a look at the steps you must take to get involved:
– Step 1: Find out if your favourite online bingo provider accepts pay by mobile. If they don’t, it might be time to look for a better bingo game!
– Step 2: You will need to setup an account with one of the many ‘pay by mobile’ services. Most websites accept all of the major companies, but this is worth considering when you choose!
– Step 3: Once you’re signed up, you will finally need to link your pay by mobile account with your online bingo account – then you should be good to go!
Mobile Billing Bingo
Overall, it’s pretty simple to setup online bingo so that you can pay by mobile, and if you are a mobile bingo player then you are going to find all sorts of benefits to this! If you’re not good with phones, grab that tech-savvy friend of yours and ask them for a bit of help – once you’re set up, you’re going to love the convenience of the smoot sailing pay by mobile!