I believe that everyone who is interested and has plans for breast augmentation surgery. Before the surgery, it is necessary to study various information very carefully, including choosing a clinic that offers services, breast size, type of implant, cost, and self-care to be ready for breast augmentation surgery. In addition to studying the information by yourself, you can also get advice from a clinic or surgeon. In this article, we have 4 things you should know after breast augmentation surgery. Let’s introduce it as knowledge.
Note: With a team of doctors who have expertise in cosmetic surgery and the high standard of the hospital That has been praised by customers all over the world. You can be confident in doing breast augmentation surgery with us. Read more information about breast augmentation at https://www.bangmodaesthetic.com/article/content1
4 things you should know after breast augmentation surgery
After breast augmentation surgery Your doctor will give you advice on how to take care of yourself. But the symptoms and problems that arise after breast augmentation surgery may vary from person to person. Care must be adjusted according to the symptoms and problems that arise after breast surgery as follows:
Symptoms after breast augmentation 1 month
After breast augmentation surgery in the early stages, symptoms and self-care It may be recommended by your doctor, such as pain, swelling, bruising, or bleeding. Take good care of yourself as directed by your doctor. Including taking 1-2 months to recuperate, the symptoms will gradually improve to be able to lead a normal life Individual symptoms after 1 month breast augmentation may vary. Usually, the symptoms after breast augmentation surgery in each period may be as follows:
- Symptoms after surgery until being allowed to go back to recuperate at home
– Breast augmentation surgery It is an operation that requires general anesthesia by an anesthesiologist. After surgery, one night should be recuperated at the hospital if there are no abnormal symptoms and those who have surgery are inconvenient to stay in the hospital for recovery. After the surgery, you should rest for at least 3-4 hours, after which the surgeon will allow you to go home.
- Symptoms during the first 3-5 days of recovery
– After breast augmentation surgery and returning to recuperate at home during the first 3-5 days, there will still be pain, swelling, bruising and irritation. Because the body is not used to the new condition of the breast. In some people, there may be periodic bleeding from the wound causing pain. If there is abnormally large bleeding Should see a doctor or consult a doctor who performed the surgery. For self-care, you must strictly take painkillers as prescribed by your doctor. Avoid strenuous activity to prevent impact on the surgical wound.
- Symptoms 1 week after surgery
– 1 week after breast augmentation surgery, pain, swelling, bruising and irritation will begin to decrease. Although there is still some pain and swelling, it will gradually improve accordingly. and can return to daily life as usual But should be careful not to do strenuous activity. that requires a lot of movement for at least 3 weeks
- Symptoms 1 month after surgery
– Generally, the symptoms after breast surgery start to be normal or almost normal. When the body has recovered for a period of at least 1-2 months, depending on the suitability of taking care of one’s self. After a few months, the body and breast will begin to settle in and lead a normal life. But should check regularly for abnormalities until the silicone expires.