Launched by the Directorate General of Immigration and Passports in 2016, the electronic services portal provides extreme convenience for all Pakistanis abroad, as they no longer need to go to the embassy or consulate. nearest to pakistani passport renewal uk . Here you will find everything you need to know about the online assport renewal process, including the documents required for passport renewal and the associated fees.
INFORMATION ON THE ELECTRONIC SERVICES PORTAL
With the e-Services portal, the process of renewing a Pakistani passport is now fast and convenient, with the full application completed in 16.5 minutes from anywhere in the world, provided you have a connection to the Internet. The online passport renewal process consists of three steps:
- Register on the portal by creating an account, using your email address and mobile phone number as verification
- Pay commissions with your debit or credit card
- Submit the application form after completing, verifying and uploading all required documents, photos and fingerprints.
- Visit the Guides page to download a guide and learn how to upload documents, photos, or fingerprints to the system. Please note that the new passport will be delivered to the specified address once processed.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ONLINE PASSPORT RENEWAL
FOR ADULTS (18+)
You will need the following documents to renew your Pakistani passport, which is officially called a machine-readable passport:
Scanned copy of Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or National Identity Card for Pakistanis Abroad (NICOP) – must be double-sided color copy
Color and scanned copy of current Pakistani passport – First two pages and one random page if required)
Scanned copy of valid visa / residence permit / iqama – Must be a color copy
FOR MINORS (UNDER 18)
If you are renewing a Pakistani passport for a minor, you will need the following documents:
Scanned copy of NICOP, Computerized Form B or Family Registration Certificate (FRC) – Double-sided color copy
Valid CNIC or NICOP copies of both parents – copies must be in color and double-sided
A certificate of guardianship in the event of separation of the parents.
Color and scanned copy of the death certificate if one of the parents is deceased
Scanned copy of a valid visa / iqama / residence permit – color
HOW TO APPLY FOR A PASSPORT RENEWAL ONLINE?
Do you want to renew your Pakistani passport online? Follow the steps below:
- Visit the e-Services portal page as shown in the image above
- Create a new account or log in with an existing Pak Identity account
- Fill in the request form
- Provide a delivery address
- Pay the required fees with a credit or debit card
- Check the information provided in the form
- Upload your photo, supporting documents and fingerprints
- Submit your question
Am I still confused? See the presentation on the official website.
ONLINE PAKISTAN PASSPORT RENEWAL FEE
Passport renewal fees must be paid online by debit or credit card. Please note that 2,500 PKR applies to all passport renewals as a service charge. Home delivery of the document is also billed at an additional cost.
Now you know how to apply for passport renewal online. Please note that you can only apply for a Pakistani passport renewal if it has already expired or is about to expire within the next 7 months. Also, this online service is only for passport renewal and you will need to go to the nearest embassy or consulate to apply for a new passport or change the information of an existing passport.