Of all the jewelry, a diamond ring is a truly versatile accessory. It is suitable for any situation. It can be used to propose your hand and heart, give an anniversary gift, or go to a social event.
The unique beauty of diamond rings is due to the impact of high pressure and temperatures on the stone in natural conditions. Because of these conditions, the mineral gets its famous transparency and dazzling radiance, which has no equal.
Most diamonds are fluorescent and capable of shining under ultraviolet light. The diamond’s high index of light refraction makes it a true favorite of jewelry makers. Diamonds can be fashioned into true masterpieces, from the classic big diamond engagement rings in platinum and gold to fantasy jewelry with fanciful shapes.
A gemstone is necessarily characterized by taking into account 4 parameters, which determine the final price of a diamond ring:
- Color. Transparent diamonds are the most common in nature, but stones with yellow, blue, green, and even red hues can be found in the sale. The color scheme depends on the additives (nitrogen and boron) and the reaction to the radiation and temperature. The rarer the hue, the more valuable the stone.
- Purity. Diamonds can have various inclusions and flaws. The more imperfections, the less valuable the stone is considered to be. The most expensive kinds are diamonds of pure water, with no dots, empty cavities, and veins.
- Cut. Jewelers experiment in every way possible with the types of cuts that reveal the beauty of the same rock. The most popular are the round diamonds, which are about 90% of the jewelry market. Diamonds in the shape of an oval or pear look interesting. Even the most unusual solutions, such as boat or heart minerals, are encountered.
- Carat, which is also the weight of the stone. 4 carat diamond = 0.8 grams. Here it is easy: the higher the Carat, the more expensive the diamond ring will be.
A diamond ring is the most brilliant gift
Although diamond rings appeared only in the fifteenth century, they quickly became prevalent worldwide. As soon as people learned how to process diamonds, they began to put large stones in rings to emphasize their status and financial wealth.
A gold ring with a diamond is every woman’s dream. Such jewelry never goes out of fashion, and men give them to beautiful ladies, proposing their hand and heart, on anniversaries, anniversaries, to pamper their beloved, without any occasion.
You will find dozens of diamond rings at the Rare Carat marketplace. Each one is a unique work of art from renowned jewelry masters. All jewelry has undergone quality control and has the appropriate certificates. Store with a flexible pricing policy offers to buy a diamond ring at the best price.
Diamond ring: durability and beauty requirements
A diamond must be pure. Do not take a gemstone with a low clarity grade. The worst option is if you can see the clouding inside the stone with the naked eye. A diamond ring should have documents: a certificate and a certificate. Product descriptions of our jewelry marketplace have all the information you need to know about the quality of the inserts.
Learn how the stone is attached to the base. Longevity is ensured by fixation with metal. Glue, on the contrary, doesn’t hold the diamond firmly enough. We also use a channel setting when many stones are placed along the bezel. Common types of fasteners are hidden fasteners and crabs. We don’t use glue in our products.
The shape of the inlay
The shape of the inlay plays a significant role in the design of a diamond ring. The dimensions of the product depend on it. You can consider such options:
Each variation has a different set of stones and several facets. This affects the shimmer of the crystal.
Jewelry diamond rings: rules of choice
A diamond ring is perhaps the most popular type of jewelry. Experienced jewelers work on their creation, using various elements and techniques:
- Carving and engraving.
- Inlays and inserts.
- Combining yellow metal with silver, platinum, and white gold.
- When shopping, pay attention to the style of the ring:
- Universal, refined classics are a good solution for everyday wear.
- Evening jewelry with a large 5 carat diamond perfectly harmonizes with festive outfits.
- Luxury and romantic jewelry – the best present for the other half.
- Fashion rings and exclusive models will emphasize the originality of the owner’s image.
- Attractive solutions of geometric shapes are at the peak of popularity today.
- Art Nouveau-style rings are a fascinating option for those not used to blending in with the crowd.
The jewelers usually choose precious metals like gold or silver as the setting for a diamond. Silver jewelry is cheaper, but gold pieces are easier to care for and have proven durability. Choose which shine you prefer – the fabulous glow of silver or the red-yellow “goodness” with a warm undertone.
A few rules should be followed daily:
- Diamonds are intense but scratch each other; they should not be kept together;
- It is essential to take the rings off when taking a shower. Moisture harms stones. Dishwashing leaves behind a greasy film on them which is difficult to remove;
- Rings should be cleaned periodically as dirt accumulates under the diamond. It is possible to clean your jewelry. For this purpose, buy a unique solution and brush. You may also wish to call upon the services of a jeweler.
Why choose Rare Carat
Rare Carat strives to give people pleasant moments of life, producing products that can rightly be called a work of art. For decades the company has been studying the needs of consumers. This makes it possible to create jewelry that is in demand.
The new equipment has improved methods, so product production volume and quality have increased. As a result, the factory is leading in manufacturing jewelry products.
Reasons to buy Rare Carat jewelry:
- Rare Carat is America’s #1 diamond marketplace.
- Reliable and detailed information. Data such as proof and weight of the piece are written on the tag.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Pleasant service. The company’s consultants will answer questions. Get information on any issues related to the purchase.
Treat yourself, or a loved one by purchasing a Rare Carat. Discover a wonderful world of charm, style, and luxury that you can admire forever.