Before you get into the details of making an ABHA ID creation link on Paytm, let’s look into some of the details of ABHA.
Do you know what ABHA Number is? It is Ayushman Bharat Health Account, commonly known as Health ID, an initiative by ABDM (Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission) under the National Health Authority (NHA). You can share your health records digitally with this method of assessment, which is hassle-free.
India is now generating a 14-digit Health Identification Number (HIN) through ABHA Health ID. Here, every citizen of the country can interact with healthcare providers like clinics, labs, online consultants, doctors, and hospitals. It enables you to receive your digital lab reports, diagnosis, and prescriptions with the verification of health service providers and healthcare professionals.
You can use the ABHA number to maintain a common platform of medical history. It is also linked to your existing and new medical records, including hospital records, lab reports, doctor prescriptions, etc.
Now let’s move on to the actual topic of the ABHA ID creation link, which will take not more than 30 sec. You can create your ABHA number on Paytm in simple steps.
Ways to Create ABHA ID on Paytm
- First, you need to login into your Paytm App.
- If you don’t have a Paytm app on your phone, you can download it from Google or Apple Play Store.
- Once you download the app, you need to login into the app to use it.
- To log in, you need to input your mobile no to login in on your existing account or create a new account.
- To create a new account, you must input personal details like your name, contact, email id, and such.
- Once your account is created, an app page of different payment links will open.
- On the app page, you need to scroll down, and under Paytm Health, you will find ‘ABHA Health Locker.’
- If it’s difficult to search, you will find a search icon on the first app page. You can search ‘ABHA Health’ and arrive at the right place there.
- Here you need to click on ‘Create New ABHA.’
- Here enter your Aadhar Number for verification.
- Next, verify your Aadhar number link to your contact number using OTP (One Time Password).
- Again, after OTP, you need to enter your mobile number.
- Even your mobile number needs to be verified, so use OTP to verify your contact number.
- Next, you need to create your PHR address (your username).
- Once you create your PHR address, you will have created your 14 digits unique ABHA number (health ID) created.
With these 15 steps, you can easily create your ABHA ID creation link with Paytm. It’s a simple and hassle-free way of creating your Ayushman Bharat Health Account number of 14 digits.
Once your PHR address is created, you will find your ABHA ID 14-digit number along with a scan code on the screen. The scan code will contain all your essential medical documents. If you want to share your medical records or documents with a verified professional healthcare provider, you need to show them your scan code or 14-digit number to access your records.
This is how you can carry your digital medical records anywhere with you in a safe manner. Make sure whomever you share your record with is a certified healthcare provider.
Creating ABHA is your first step in creating more efficient, safer, and easily accessible healthcare records for you and your family.
If you want the ABHA ID creation link on Paytm, the steps mentioned above will create your NHA-initiated ABHA account. Creating an ID on Paytm is free and secure; everyone has one.
Make your ABHA ID now with Paytm as its NHA-announced secure digital platform. Carrying reports with you all the time can be a hassle, but this is a great way that can provide you with a solution. Remove the need to carry documents in a hassle-free way through Paytm.