With the release of iPhone 13 and iOS 15, Apple has introduced many new features and specific changes to the current UI. Although that means that Apple is working hard on its research and development section, it also implies that Apple has improved its security and data protection measures. If a passcode, Touch ID, or Face ID is enabled on your iPhone, someone other than you can’t access your iPhone. This is great to protect your device from hack attacks, but it also means that you cannot access the device if you forget your password.
If you are someone searching for “how to unlock iPhone without passcode,” we have got you covered. People also search for “ How to unlock iPhone passcode” or “ How to bypass iPhone password.” Sometimes, the locked iPhone does not connect to iTunes to be restored. But don’t worry, as we have several ways to bypass iTunes and unlock the iPhone without the help of iTunes.
iPhone enables you to enter the wrong password for nine tries. On the tenth try, the screen displays,” iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes.” Firstly you should try to enter the passcode in these nine tries, but if that does not happen and you are forced to connect your iPhone to iTunes, we will provide you with ways to bypass that and get your iPhone unlocked without the passcode or connecting to iTunes.
Method-1: Unlock iPhone without password using Siri
- Press and hold the home or side button to activate Siri. When activated, say, “ Hey Siri, what time is it.” This will show the clock option.
- Tap on the clock to start the process.
- Proceed to World Clock and click on the (+) to add another clock.
- Choose any city you want. Once you write the city, double-tap to select it and tap on “select all.”
- It will bring up different options such as cut, copy, define, share. Click on the share option.
- A new window opens up, showing various options. Click on the “Message” to continue.
- In the “To” field, type anything and click on the “return” button on the keyboard.
- The text will be highlighted in green. Select it and click on the (+) sign
A new window will pop up. Click on “Create new contac
- Tap on “Add photo” and select “choose a picture.”
- This takes you to the photo library. Tap on the home screen, and you will be redirected to the home screen.
In this way, you can access your iPhone without a passcode, but this method contains a downside. The latest version of iOS does not support this method because Apple updated its security settings.
Also, you will have to follow the same dull procedure every time you want to access your phone.
But don’t worry, as we have got another way for you on how to get into a locked iPhone without the password. This method includes using software that helps keep your data secure while providing you with a way to bypass the passcode on a locked iPhone.
Method-2: Using Dr.Fone- Screen Unlock
- Download “Dr.Fone- Screen Unlock” on your computer. After that, select “Screen Unlock” to proceed.
2. Use the lightning cable to connect the iPhone to the computer. Now simply click on “Unlock iOS Screen” to start the process.
3. In the new window, follow instructions to enter the DFU mode. The software will automatically detect the iPhone’s model number, firmware version, and other details.
4. Click on the “Unlock Now” button and confirm the erasing option, as this will wipe all the data present on the iPhone.
5. The process will take some while to finish. Once it’s done, the passcode on your iPhone will be erased along with all the data present on the iPhone.
In our opinion, Iphone Unlocker is the most reliable and efficient way to unlock iphones free. It will start working once it is downloaded. One huge plus point of this software is that any person can use it and does not need any prior knowledge for it to work. We recommend Dr.Fone as it works on your iPhone without damaging it and provides the required results by retaining the iPhone data. Contrarily, you can also try the other method mentioned above, but an issue with that is you will have to try the same steps every time you need to access your locked iPhone.