Ultherapy is a non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment that harnesses the power of Micro-Focused Ultrasound to revitalize your skin from the inside out. It penetrates deep into the skin’s layers by applying controlled ultrasound energy to create a gentle thermal effect.
This stimulates the natural collagen production process, which is crucial for achieving firmer and more toned skin. The effects of Ultherapy can last up to a year or even longer, though individual outcomes may vary. See the benefits and how it is done on this page; https://harmonyaesthetics.sg/profhilo-treatment-singapore/.
Does Profhilo work for everyone?
If you’re considering Profhilo in Singapore, one of the most relatable questions that could be bugging you is; does it work for everyone? And how long will you need to wait to see the results?
Now, Profhilo is a remarkable skin-renewing injectable moisturizer that delivers excellent results, particularly for individuals showing initial signs of aging. If you’re experiencing skin laxity, fine lines, wrinkles, crepiness, or rough texture, Profhilo could be an ideal solution.
While some improvements may be noticed after the first treatment, the most significant and noticeable results typically emerge around four weeks after the second session. After about eight weeks, your skin will show enhanced hydration, health, and a more youthful appearance.
However, it’s essential to understand that individual responses may vary. So, not everyone will experience identical outcomes.
Now, while Profhilo can work for almost everyone, provided that you have started showing signs of aging, a few factors may disqualify you from this treatment. So, you can expect to be given the green light to proceed with Profhilo in Singapore if you’re a good candidate for the treatment. You may be considered a good candidate for Profhilo if;
- You have Realistic Expectations: A good candidate for Profhilo understands that this treatment is not a magical fix for all skin concerns. They have reasonable expectations and are aware that while Profhilo can produce impressive results, it may not completely eliminate all signs of aging or skin issues.
- You Fancy a Non-Surgical Approach: Profhilo is an ideal option for individuals who seek non-surgical and minimally invasive treatments. Since it does not involve any incisions or extensive downtime, it appeals to those who wish to avoid surgery but still desire noticeable results.
- You are in General Good Health: Good overall health is essential for any medical procedure, including cosmetic treatments. Candidates for Profhilo should have no underlying health conditions that could interfere with the treatment or hinder the body’s ability to heal.
And how do you prepare for Profhilo?
When considering Profhilo in Singapore, you will consult with a qualified and experienced medical provider before proceeding with the treatment. During the consultation, the plastic surgeon will assess your skin condition, medical history, and desired outcomes to determine if Profhilo is the right fit for you.
So, during the consultation, be sure to discuss your medical history, any allergies, ongoing health conditions, and expectations from the treatment. Now, there are no special preparations reserved just for Profhilo.
However, there are a few guidelines that your plastic surgeon will want you to observe in the days leading to your treatment to ensure the best possible results and minimize the risks of complications. These guidelines may include;
- Discontinuing NSAIDs: Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) include medications like aspirin, ibuprofen, and naproxen. These medications are discouraged in the days leading to Profhilo as they can increase the risk of bleeding and bruising. It would be best to avoid using these medications for at least one week before your scheduled Profhilo session. If you’re on NSAIDs for medical reasons, inform your doctor before discontinuing their use.
- Avoiding Blood Thinners: Certain medications, supplements, and herbal remedies have blood-thinning properties. This means that if you take them until the day you have Profhilo, you may have an increased bleeding and bruising during and after the treatment. Common blood thinners include warfarin and heparin. Inform your doctor about all the medications and supplements you are taking.
- Stopping Alcohol Consumption: Alcohol consumption can dehydrate your skin. This means that it make your skin less receptive to the treatment. And what’s more, it can also increase your risks of bruising and swelling. Refrain from consuming alcohol for a few days before your Profhilo appointment.
- Staying Hydrated: Proper hydration is vital for the success of any aesthetic treatment. So, drink plenty of water in the days leading up to your procedure. This will be key in keeping your skin well-hydrated and in optimal condition.
- Avoiding Intense Sun Exposure: Sun exposure can damage your skin. Particularly, it can make it more sensitive during the treatment. For the best results, protect your skin from direct sunlight. Also, avoid tanning beds for at least one week before your appointment.
- Skipping Skin Irritants: Refrain from using harsh skincare products that may irritate your skin. These irritants may include; retinoids, alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), or beta hydroxy acids (BHAs). These products can cause skin sensitivity. So, they should also be avoided before the treatment.
- Notifying Your Provider of Any Sickness: If you are feeling unwell or have any skin conditions like active cold sores, rashes, or infections in the treatment area, inform your plastic surgeon before your appointment. They may advise you to reschedule the session to ensure your safety and the best treatment results.
- Coming Clean: On the day of your treatment, arrive with clean, makeup-free skin. Avoid applying any skincare products or makeup to the treatment area before the session.
- Dressing Comfortably: Wear loose and comfortable clothing to your appointment. This will allow easy access to the treatment areas and minimize friction or irritation after the procedure.
- Planning for Downtime: While Profhilo is a minimally invasive procedure with little to no downtime, some patients may experience mild redness, swelling, or bruising. Plan your schedule accordingly to allow for recovery and healing, especially if you have important events or commitments shortly after the treatment.
The Bottom Line
Profhilo will most certainly work for you if you are a good candidate for the procedure. However, it’s still essential to understand that individual responses may vary, and not everyone will experience identical outcomes.
So, schedule an appointment with a knowledgeable plastic surgeon who will take their time to assess your skin and understand your treatment goals. With this information, the provider will be best placed to help you understand the kind of results to expect from your Profhilo in Singapore. If you want to schedule a consultation outright, call or visit us at;
Harmony Aesthetics Clinic
101 Irrawaddy Road,
#09-01 Royal Square Medical Centre,