Bitcoin has been in the news in recent times. Its growth curve has been stupendous at a time when almost every asset was plummeting.
Though the pandemic had crippled economies worldwide, Bitcoins were having a field day.
Crypto enthusiasts pounced on this crypto whose values were skyrocketing. The current headlines about Bitcoins continue to be very positive and encouraging.
If you haven’t tested the crypto waters yet, now may be a good time to do so. And if you are wary of exchanges and P2P platforms for buying the coins, choose a Bitcoin ATM.
Is transacting Bitcoins in Oklahoma challenging?
For a newcomer staying in Oklahoma, using a Bitcoin ATM in Oklahoma is perhaps the safest and easiest way to get started.
For those of you who are familiar with using cash ATMs, there is practically no learning curve involved. But, here are some easy steps that will make your crypto beginning even smoother than you imagined:
- Before you choose a crypto ATM to buy online, research the different cryptos available. While Bitcoins are the more commonly bought cryptos, ATMs will provide other options like Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash.
- If you are smart, you should stick to the big guns. The low-cap cryptocurrencies which promise a high risk-to-reward ratio will be risky. You may end up losing a lot of money.
- Before you buy BTC, you must have a budget in place. Your Bitcoin purchase should be part of an overall investment portfolio. Since buying this crypto is super easy these days, you may be tempted to buy this only. Make small buys over time because it’s more profitable in the long run. So, set a weekly budget and visit an ATM to buy BTC in small batches.
- Once you have decided to buy Bitcoins, you must look online for a “Bitcoin ATM near me” in Oklahoma. You can use an online ATM locator to find a machine near your home or office. Today, Bitcoin ATMs can be spotted anywhere, including gas stations and supermarkets.
- When choosing a Bitcoin ATM, make sure you choose a reputed provider which charges low and transparent fees. You don’t want the Bitcoin machine to rip you off!
- It’s also advisable to choose a machine installed in a well-lit, high-traffic neighborhood. The chances of getting robbed of cash are far less in that case.
- Using the machine is simple and instructions displayed on-screeniseasy to follow. If you are already used to regular cash ATMs linked to bank accounts, it’s almost the same.
- You only have to install a mobile wallet on your phone to use an ATM. Unlike a bank account, this digital software will be owned and run by you. So, when you store Bitcoins in the wallet, you alone have custody of the money. That may feel terrifying but it’s a liberating thought. You can bypass middlemen during transactions.
- You have to generate a new address for the Bitcoins; this is called a seed phrase that lets you access the funds in your wallet. As a newcomer, you should be extra cautious never to share this seed phrase. Keep it safe away from prying eyes.
Using these simple guidelines, you should be able to use a Bitcoin ATM in Oklahoma with much ease. Transacting cryptos isn’t a scary prospect; ATMs actually make it far simpler than you imagined!