Let’s review the football results of Celta Vigo vs Alaves with Cakhiatv TV football viewing website, 00:00 on September 29 within the framework of Round 7 – Laliga
Click on the link to watch LIVE football of this match
Match between Celta Vigo vs Alaves
Assessment of Asian ratio
- Losing 2-3 on Barcelona’s field, Celta Vigo suffered their fourth loss this season despite only going through 6 rounds. And with only 1 victory and 1 draw, they were now pushed down to 18th place in the rankings with only 4 points, 2 points more than the bottom team and 1 point less than their closest opponent. Most in the safety group.
- With such a performance, the confidence in coach Rafael Benitez and his team is increasingly decreasing and in the next round, even though they only have to face the team that just returned to Spain’s highest division, Alaves, they still cannot. Few people expect too much from a positive result for them, especially in the context that the match will take place at Abanca Balaidos when all 3 matches from the beginning of the season at this location, Celta Vigo have lost.
- However, not all hope for the Galician team has been extinguished because as introduced on the other side of the front line, their opponent is just the newly promoted name Alaves. Until now, although they are in a better position on the rankings when ranked 16th with 6 points, the Basque team’s performance is basically not much better.
- It is especially noteworthy that coach Luis Garcia Plaza and his team have also lost in all 3 away matches since the beginning of the season, so in the upcoming match, having to be a guest at Abanca Balaidos is really a big obstacle, which also means hope is strengthened for the home team. On the Asian trading floor, the bookmaker also showed that when placing Celta Vigo at a handicap of 3/4 for the upcoming match.
- This is a common bet when the Galician representative welcomes Alaves, and both of their last 2 matches ranked similarly were also wins. That’s why there is still hope for the home team at Abanca Balaidos in the next match.
Celta Vigo will play offensively at home
FOOTBALL ODDS INFORMATION
Analyze over/under odds
Witnessing the poor performance of the two teams’ attackers since the beginning of the season, it is difficult to expect a jubilant scenario in terms of goals for the match. In the market, the bookmaker also puts the modest Over/Under odds at 2 1/4. Therefore, the lower landmark is considered an option here.
* In the last 10 clashes, Celta Vigo won 6, while Alaves only won 3.
* At home, Celta Vigo has won all 3 recent times hosting Alaves.
* The favorite team has won the Asian handicap in all 6 recent official clashes.
Celta Vigo: Franco Cervi is the biggest concern as he has missed the last 3 matches due to a muscle injury.
Alaves: Giuliano Simeone remains out due to injury; while Antonio Blanco and Ruben Duarte are doubtful of their ability to play.
- Celta Vigo (3-4-3): Villar – Nunez, Starfelt, Dominguez – Mingueza, Beltran, De La Torre, Ristic – Larsen, Bamba, Aspas
- Alaves (4-2-3-1): Sivera – Gorosabel, Abqar, Sedlar, Lopez – Benavidez, Guevara – Sola, Guridi, Riojo – Omorodion