You love gambling but you are afraid you might lose a lot of money? If you want to have a good time playing online casinos in India, here are some basic rules to increase your winning odds playing Blackjack. The game has one of the best winning odds among casino games. During a round, the probability of an overall win is about 42.22%. There are 5 rules you need to follow so you can raise your winnings.
- Begin playing low stakes games
You do not have to break the bank to enjoy playing real money Blackjack in online casinos in India. Here are some wager pointers you should take in consideration:
- Find a casino with low-stakes blackjack with good odds, payouts, and low betting limits. This way you will be able to have a smaller bankroll.
- Deposit the minimum amount claimed by the house, with a payment between ₹375 and ₹1800. Bet on small amounts. There are casino wagers as low as ₹75 per hand. Always slow down your play, do not bet more than 50 hands per hour.
- Don’t give the house a higher edge. The house’s edge rises to 2% or 3% when you are not making the best moves. Play wise if you are a beginner because the house edge over an inexperienced player is around 2%. Give the house around half a percent edge. Reducing the house edge you will be able to play four times longer on the same bankroll. You can do that by choosing only the online casinos in India with good game rules. The payout for a Blackjack should be 3 to 2.
- Never take the insurance bet when the dealer is showing an Ace because, in the long run, you lose money by accepting insurance. When you take insurance you are betting if the dealer’s down card is a 10 value card or not. 2 to 1 odds aren’t enough to make this a good bet.
- Split Aces and Eights
Split at blackjack is when you have two cards of the same value. You can split them into two separate hands. It is always recommended to split Aces and Eights at Blackjack. The bet remains the same as the original bet, but you can double your bet. The more options for doubling and splitting you have, the better. It might seem a good idea to split a ten, but some might consider it a bad move to break up eights. It is still the most likely way to win and make a profit. If you split a pair of eights you might win against dealer upcards of 2 through 7. Also, you can lose less against dealer upcards of 8 through ace. It is better in the long run if the house rules allow you to double after splitting and double split aces.
- Double down on ten
The double down is one of the best-known bets in blackjack. Take this decision when you have confidence in your hand. You double down to increase the value of your initial bet. This bet can increase the bet value up to 100 percent. You have the opportunity to double down after your initial two cards have been dealt. The player must stand after taking one more card. There are three situations in which doubling down in online blackjack is the correct decision. The safest one is when you have a hard 10 or 11 and the dealer’s face-up card is lower. Hard 10 or 11 means no Aces, but only pairs like 2 and 8 or 3 and 8, 4 and 6, and the dealer’s card is lower than yours. This is the moment to double down. The dealer risks going over 21 because it has to hit until it reaches 17.
There are online casinos in India that only allow players to double down when they’re showing cards totalling 10 or 11, but there are also other two situations when you can double down: when you have a hard 9 (two cards that add up to 9, no A) and the dealer’s face-up two-6; when you have a soft 16, 17, 18 (A plus 5,6 or 7) and the dealer’s face-up card is two-6.
- Always find a table where the dealer stands on soft
Most casinos have adopted the strategy for the dealer to stay on soft 17. The blackjack players talk often about this strategy casinos have. Thinking about it, soft 17 is a bad hand that’s more likely to improve when taking hit cards. But the dealer must continue to take cards until the total is 17 or more. A soft 17 is an A with a 6. The dealer must count the ace as 11 and stand. The casino is more likely to bust with this rule in place.
As a player, you’re already busting a majority of the time at a total of 15. When you have a 17 the busting percentage gets high. At 16 against a dealer’s ten, most of the time you want to hir, and you’re probably gonna bust. At the same time, if you stand you’re probably gonna lose to a high total. Even if you know there are high chances to lose, if you draw a nine you already expected that. But if you hit your 16, and you pull a 5 the feeling is great! And let’s face it, the game is about excitement as well. So when the dealer stands on soft 17, it gives you the motivation to hit.
- Stand with a pair of nines
A pair of 9’s is the most non-intuitive hand. You have two options, to stand or to split. Well, if the advice is to split on 10 and 8, but not to split on 9. You should split 9’ s against the dealers 2 through 9, except 7. Otherwise, the firm advice when you play online casinos in India is to stand, especially if the dealer’s upcard is 7, 10, or A.
These are some basic blackjack strategy rules you can rely on while playing the game of 21. They can help you to play as safely as possible. This way you will enjoy the game and you won’t be concerned about breaking the bank. Choose the online casino in India with malleable rules for the best blackjack experience.