So how do you choose a good online casino https://www.gamblingfellas.com/ with good bonuses, friendly support, reliable payouts, etc.? How to make sure that “pirate” gambling sites do not bring you the greatest injustice, anger and frustration, but absolutely no profit?
The casino must have a good reputation
An online casino is like an insurance company. The only way to judge the quality of an insurance company is to make sure that your insurance company pays you the appropriate compensation when you file a claim. In the same way, you can only confirm the good reputation of the casino if you win a lot of money and the casino will return the money to you without any problems.
Numerous cases have been recorded when so-called fraudulent casinos literally deceive players. After all, there are many dubious online casino listings on the internet that can only confirm this fact.
The most common online casino pitfalls:
- The casino simply refuses to pay the player a correctly wagered bonus.
- Casinos mark bonuses as software errors and reject player applications for these bonuses.
- The casino will then try to force the player to accept ridiculous compensation, usually 10-20% of the original winnings.
- The casino sets a condition after which the player must continue to play in order to pay out the winnings.
- Casinos set unreasonably low withdrawal limits and do not allow larger winnings to be cashed out. In the worst case, these limits also apply to jackpot wins.
- Casinos delay withdrawals for no reason (weeks or even months). In such cases, casinos often repeatedly and unreasonably (or under stupid pretexts) request confirmation of the player’s identity.
- Casinos justify non-payment of legal bonuses for other reasons, often dubious at first glance.
- The RTP offered by the casino is lower than the original unlicensed game. These games are often recreations of popular games made by honest game developers like NetEnt.
Modern and clear website
Online casino sites make a familiar first impression. In addition, they affect your overall enjoyment of playing at the casino.
However, this factor should not be overestimated. Of course, playing at an honest online casino with a less attractive site is more profitable than playing at a good site that wants to rob you. Unfortunately, this no longer applies in all cases where the “ugly site” is a fraudulent casino and the beautiful site is an honest casino.
On the other hand, a bad or amateurish website could indicate a low budget, a running casino, or a bad IT team.
Online Casino Payment Policy
When choosing an online casino, it is certainly useful to consider deposit and withdrawal options. Credit card fees are hefty, so make sure the casino pays them, not you.
Also consider how long you are willing to wait for a payout: if you are transferring money to a bank account, this process can take up to seven days.
Many players find it convenient to use online wallets like Skrill or Neteller or prepaid cards like Paysafecard. Credit cards are also a good option.