Cricket is the second most popular sport in the world after football. This game is especially loved in India, where it was brought by the British colonialists. When it comes to cricket, the emotions of the Indians are practically off-scale. Everybody, young and old, play it here. For Hindus, this sport is comparable to religion and is considered part of the national culture. When cricket matches take place, the stadium stands fill up with fans, and sports betting fans rush to make lucrative bets. One of the most popular and reliable cricket bookmakers in India is the international company Parimatch. To bet on cricket, just register on the bookmaker’s website and go to the section https://parimatch.in/cricket. The office offers wide lines, various murals, favorable quotes.
Many Indians enjoy cricket as it is unlike any other sport. The match takes a long time, which allows the fans to fully enjoy the game. Two teams of 11 participants take part in the competition. They play on grassy ground with a radius of 130-150 meters. On both ends of the field, there are wickets, which are gates.
Of the eleven players on the team, four or five are serving, one is the wicket-back, the rest are batter. The course of the game is as follows:
- the server throws the ball trying to break the wicket;
- the opposing batter must hit the service so that the wicket does not break;
- in case of the bounce of the serve, the batsman runs to the other end of the field, and the other takes his place;
- for such a change, the team is injured;
- members of the opposing team, who are not involved in the service rally, are in different places of the playing field, they must catch the ball and return it to the game;
- A run will be lost if the ball is returned to play before the end of the game, in which case the batter is eliminated.
Each match consists of two innings. The stage ends after each team has completed a series of innings. If 10 participants are eliminated, the teams change places. Sometimes matches last several days.
Features of cricket
Cricket is a game that has preserved centuries-old traditions, has many nuances and features. When placing cricket bets, bettors should remember the following aspects of the game:
- there are one-day and multi-day tournaments;
- in tournaments of one day it is important to pay attention to the technique and skill of the athletes;
- if the meeting takes place for at least three days, the main criterion is the endurance of the players;
- statistics are very important, as in different seasons athletes can be in different shapes;
- home or away from the play is important, as relocation can affect performance.
India’s love of cricket is fueled by the ability to bet on this sport at great odds. The bookmakers offer different markets, both standard outcomes, and special bets. India has seen a peak in the popularity of cricket betting in recent years, driven by the availability of online betting. You can make money on predicting a match without leaving your home. It is enough for a better understanding of the rules for betting to be profitable. It is important to remember that in cricket, victories of outsiders rarely happen, most of the tournaments are won by those who are supposed to.