Whether you’re starting a commercial cleaning in Sydney NSW business from the beginning or extending your services, you’ll need to know the cleaning service kinds available. While various cleaning services have unique tasks, they share traits, equipment, and consumers.
Commercial cleaning is an option that can be very beneficial, but you should take it seriously. Before you even think about cleaning, it’s important to know the differences between different cleaning services.
5 Common Types Of Cleaning Services
Continue reading to learn about five of the most popular cleaning services that you can offer customers.
Residential Cleaning Services
Residential cleaning, also known as household or domestic cleaning, is the act of cleaning someone’s home without them being present. Customers who spend their hard-earned cash on domestic help have more free time to spend with their loved ones.
- Crew: You can fly alone, or hire help for household cleaning projects that are simple and small.
- Services: The services include frequent cleaning of the room, kitchen, bathroom, and vacuuming.
- Cost: Since the barrier to entry is low, your initial investment won’t be as high.
- Cleaning supplies – You can supply your own or ask others to provide them.
Commercial Cleaning Services
Office cleaning, school cleaning, and many other commercial cleaning services are available. Cleaning can be done before or after work hours.
- Crew: Offices are more complicated than houses and take longer cleaning. You’ll need to hire help.
- Common services are carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, wiping, and window washing.
- Cost: You will need to be able to compete in the cleaning industry.
Laundry And Dry Cleaning Services
Laundry and dry cleaning are different. Dry cleaning uses higher-end chemicals to remove stains and oil than washing.
- Crew: Laundry requires a site and dry cleaning demands a technique.
- Services: While equipment and products are cleaned consistently, services are provided in several ways.
- Cost: Depending on location, staff, equipment, and other factors, the initial investment may be minimal or high.
- Equipment: You can hand-wash garments or use professional washers.
Sanitization And Disinfection
In this COVID era, it’s crucial to keep homes and businesses free from hazardous viruses and bacteria that can cause allergies, colds, and coughing. Sanitization and disinfection utilize physical and chemical measures to ensure our homes and offices are safe for humans and cut the COVID chain.
- Crew: While the rules are not as severe as medical sterilization, it’s ideal to have a team of qualified commercial cleaners in Sydney NSW.
- Services: While both are forms of decontamination, they differ in application and consequence.
- Cost: While it doesn’t cost much to start offering sanitization services, it does require specific training to conduct the work efficiently.
- Equipment: With technical developments in the market, it’s important to keep on top of changes and adapt.
Green Cleaning Services
This cleaning service cleans with less (chemicals). Green cleaning services help businesses display social responsibility and connect with customers.
- Governments and corporations consider green cleaning services worth the expense when properly approved.
- Opportunity: Today’s buyers are willing to pay more for sustainable products.
- Advantages: Governments around the world recognize the need for eco-friendly cleaning services and provide financial incentives.
- Staff: You can use your existing crew to undertake green cleaning, but you may need to instruct them on green cleaning methods and products.
- Businesses that want to achieve more with less should invest in high-performance, secure, trustworthy, and current cleaning equipment.