Yes, it is possible to enter Pakistan on the same day with an expired NICOP. If your NICOP has expired, overseas Pakistanis can still enter Pakistan by obtaining a renewal slip from NADRA. They can even travel to Pakistan if there is no renewal slip available because there they can obtain a free permit by presenting their NICOP (expired) to FIA Immigration officers. The landing permit is valid for just 72 hours. If all of the following are true, then you are eligible to travel on your NADRA Card Renewal.
- You are a U.S. citizen.
- You are currently abroad seeking direct a return to the United States.
- You are traveling directly from a foreign country to the United States or a United States territory, or you just need to make a brief transit (referred to as a “connecting flight”) before continuing your journey.
- Your NICOP’s initial validity period was ten years. Alternatively, if you were 15 years old or younger when the passport was granted, its remaining validity was five years.
- Your expired NICOP is undamaged.
- Your expired NICOP is unaltered.
- Your expired NICOP is in your possession.
How you can travel?
The Federal Immigration Agency has issued a warning to anyone preparing to visit Pakistan while in possession of a NICOP or P-ORIGIN card that has expired (FIA). Entry into the nation is granted to anyone who is traveling with an expired NICOP or another overseas card for Pakistanis. NADRA Card Online In order to enter Pakistan, overseas Pakistanis with Expired NICOP must obtain a renewal slip from NADRA.
This service allows you to apply and receive a letter approving your trip. We send your application to be processed after we receive it, and we also provide you a letter of submission. Yes, it is a fully safe procedure, and the Federal Immigration Authority of Pakistan has permitted dual nationality persons to go to Pakistan in this way. Obtaining a renewal slip from NADRA. With this letter plus your original, expired NADRA NICOP, you are allowed to travel. If there is no renewal slip available, they may travel to Pakistan, where they can get free landing permission by showing FIA Immigration officers a NICOP/POC (expired) or “B” Form.
Keep In Mind:
All passengers departing Pakistan for the UK must have a current NICOP, a current visa, or a current Pakistani passport. If you have an expired NICOP and are traveling with a British passport, you might not be able to fly.