There are millions of people around the world who wear dentures so that they do not have to go through the pain of missing teeth. If you are one of those individuals who has recently lost his teeth, you may find it difficult to manage certain activities such as chewing, smiling freely, speaking, etc. Hence, you must consider getting a set of dentures that will help you get back your ability to speak properly and clearly. Dentures are also known as false teeth and they even help to improve the appearance of your face.
According to dr. habib rahemtulla, the benefits are:
- Restore your chewing ability: When one of your teeth goes missing, you may find it challenging to chew food properly. This may cause digestive issues and you may lose your appetite over a period of time. However, dentures will replace your missing teeth and allow you to chew your food properly.
- Help maintain your jawbone health: If you do not get your tooth replaced on time, your jawbone may begin to deteriorate. Hence, dentures not only help you with your chewing abilities but even protect your jawbone and its shape.
- Maintain your facial structure: Your teeth are a very important part of your whole facial structure as they support the muscles in your face and maintain its shape. In case you have lost multiple teeth, your face may appear saggy and sunken. Therefore, dentures help restore your missing teeth and provide support to your facial structure.
- Reduces the risk of shifting of other teeth: When your teeth go missing, a gap is created due to which adjacent teeth can shift sideways and get misaligned. Therefore, dentures are put in to fill these gaps which keep your remaining teeth healthy and at their place.
- Enhance your speech: The gap created by missing teeth can make it difficult for you to speak properly. You may find it difficult to pronounce certain words and letters. Here, dentures not only restore your ability to speak properly but also give you the confidence to express yourself freely.
- Boosts your self-esteem and your confidence: When a gap is created due to missing teeth, you may feel hesitant to smile and speak freely. It impacts your self-esteem and your confidence and even leads to social anxiety. That is why dentures provide you the ability to smile confidently and speak properly without being worried about your appearance which eventually improves your mood and your overall well-being.