While still location tracking may sound like something from a film, imagine if it actually existed. Users’ security is now at serious risk as a result of the expanding usage of GPS by various applications and systems. In the contemporary internet age, cybersecurity is a major problem. Individuals are suspicious and concerned that various digital services are watching everything they do.
Numerous social networking sites, like Facebook, Snapchat, and Insta, exploit the phone’s location and say that doing so will enhance their user experience. But not everyone finds it nice. If you use social media sites and are concerned that the application is watching your every action, you need a tool to change GPS location.
Why do we need Fake locations on social media?
Your phone makes it quite simple for you to do things with the assistance of the location-sharing functionality, whether you’re searching for cafes nearby or ordering a Taxi. Nevertheless, there are situations when revealing your precise position is not something you desire, particularly if it compromises your security or leads you to be annoyed.
You can use location spoofing—faking your position or using the position of a certain place—to prevent this. By using a fake location application that allows you to transmit a false location using your smartphone, location spoofing can be accomplished.
Best Location Spoofer for iOS & Android
UnicTool TailorGo is indeed the most suitable option for imitating unconstrained GPS mobility while managing various jobs. Both versions—free and paid—can be used to have a user-friendly design and reliable infrastructure.
A location might vary for a variety of reasons. Your initial Identity and locations may be hidden with a fake GPS location. Tailored pathways with predefined speeds can be useful when approaching smart and genuine preparations to relocate your position to any area.
IP changers and GPS location changes, whether paid or free, can be obtained from reliable and respected sites. Users of iOS 7.0 on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touchscreens can use TailorGo to alter their starting places.
Why use UnicTool TailorGo to spoof my fake GPS location?
Change your iOS or Android device’s GPS coordinates to get to TailorGo’s trusted and user-friendly service. Additionally, Fake Geographical Coordinates on social media sites may be accessed quickly and easily to meet your objectives.
To go forward with online reliable tools in accordance with your requirements and have some choices to utilize the best available program. Reach out to UnicTool TailorGo and invest your best time and effort to move forward with online reliable services. Also, be sure to reach out to the best and smartest guidance in accordance with the options that some people have regarding moving forward with reliable resources.
- Makes sure to hide your original location from social media sites
- Masks your location and gives a fake location to Facebook and Instagram
- Includes a simple-to-use interface
- The user-friendly design makes it perfect for users with no technical background
- Offers maximum security and privacy and protects you from malicious apps
- Allows you to track your smartphone while playing games
- Also enables you to match with peers on dating games
- In order to find a location accurately, enter the GPS location.
- To simulate mobility more realistically, the speed can be adjusted considerably.
- Seamlessly integrate with other location-based applications like Life360, Tinder, and well-known augmented reality applications like Pokémon GO.
- Support iOS 7.0 and higher along with Android 5 to 12.
- Virus-free and completely safe.
- Primary features are also available in a free trial.
- Stop sharing your location with other apps
- Locate and Remove Spoofed Locations
- Control the behavior of spoofing.
- Move back or forward or simply go from beginning to end.
- You are free to stop, resume, or stop moving whenever you wish.
- Depending on your individual requirements, apply different traveling speeds.
- Detailed and simple setup instructions to change GPS location
- Carefully select a GPS spoofing location
- Check your daily spoofing score
- You can pretend to be anywhere in the world.
- Create a journey with a planned heading and speed to go.
How to use TailorGo
- Visit the official website of TailorGo and download the latest version of Tailor Go.
- Open it on your device and click on the “Get Started” tab.
- Now select “Telephone Mode” and choose your destination.
- Select the Teleport mode and choose the location which you want to show.
- For the location spoofing, select either Multi-Spot Mode or Two-Spot Mode. Your location will be spoofed automatically.
Changing your location for social media sites and video games is significant these days. There are several tools and software available for computers and smartphones. You need to have the best tool that spoofs your location and offers you an additional layer of protection from malicious websites.
UnicTool TailorGo is one of the best apps to spoof your location. To assist you to get the most from your phony GPS journey on different social media sites, it includes a wide variety of capabilities and personalization possibilities to change GPS location.
Everything you need to know about setting a location on social media sites is provided here. Apparently, it’s fairly simple; you only need to download the app and follow the given procedures for location spoofing. So why are you still going to wait? Begin faking your position like just a master right away by downloading the free trial!