Marijuana has been used since ancient times. If you look at history, marijuana has been around since the 300th century BC. But now, everyone uses marijuana as a drug. Most exotic weed strains on the market claim to be smoking, and many of them are increasingly taking strain recipients.
The history of marijuana and its interaction with humans dates back more than 5-6 thousand years ago. With its help, diseases were treated; food was prepared from it and used in sacred rituals and many other places. This article will take you a little trip back in time and look at how the plant helped our ancestors. Let’s find out the origin of marijuana.
Marijuana is a native plant abundant throughout the world, native to the temperate regions of Asia and Europe. From the assumption that there is a wide distribution in the central part of the continent and marijuana extensive from the Caspian Sea to the southern Himalayas and western Siberia. It is a plant that has been recorded in many ancient documents that it was cultivated for use as a fibrous plant and used as an addictive plant since ancient times.
In China, fibers have been used for weaving since 5000-4000 BC. Later in the first century, therefore, the use of threads to make paper has been developed. In European countries, the use of the marijuana plant dates back to 700 B.C.E. Mostly used as a rope for hunting. During the 14th to 15th centuries in Italy, marijuana plants were heavily cultivated to make rope in marine ships due to their toughness and durability and distributed to North America and South America.
The Worldwide Spread of Marijuana:
Marijuana was found to exist in Egyptian civilization before the third century BC. It is believed that marijuana’s birthplace enters Central Asia and from there into China and India. Marijuana later enters the Americas. At that time, people from other regions were also very familiar with marijuana. In Siberia, for example, signs of marijuana have been found from high-level representatives of society at the time.
Marijuana later spread around the world. It was used as medicine. It also had other uses, such as making stiff ropes, which they used for various purposes.
Marijuana is banned in almost all countries. However, many organizations have approved research studies that will be used to treat two types of implants:
1. Planting in greenhouses:
- Advantages:High quality and consistent yields, planning to harvest crops all year round it can control environment and pests. It makes the research clearer because they can control productivity and control technology.
- Disadvantages:The initial cost is high. And high technology. The cost of operation is more elevated than outdoor cultivation. Artificial sunlight must be created, and the system is complicated.
2. Planting outside the greenhouse
- Pros:The initial cost is less than growing in a greenhouse. With low operating prices, marijuana plants can make full use of natural light.
- Disadvantages:The quality of the product cannot be controlled. There may be problems with pests. Harvest only once a year.
- top marijuana fertilizers can help produce a healthy, flourishing plant but there are other methods as well.
Use it as a medicine in addition to the properties used to eat marijuana. Marijuana plants have many more benefits. The reason why it is one of the sought-after plant by people who needs it for medical consumption, as this marijuana for sale has been proven to treat numerous illnesses. The ancient people took advantage of this; in addition, some ancient world civilizations considered marijuana as a sacred plant. It is associated with the legend of the gods. Or, to some, magicians used medicine to communicate with the gods. Many now use marijuana as a drug and become addicted. We should not use marijuana as a drug and give priority to its qualities. Marijuana has many medicinal properties, and the use of marijuana as a treatment for many diseases can be noticed.