You’re in luck if you have a PDF that has to be converted. You can easily convert PDF to PowerPoint by following the instructions in this article.
1.Find the PDF that you want to convert
Before you start, you must find your PDF. Verify if the file is a Microsoft Office document; if not, try a different conversion technique. Making sure the file is not password-locked is the next step.
The converter will ask you if there is a password and whether you want to erase it before converting, so you don’t need to know it.
You can use any web browser to use our excellent PDF to PPT converter.
- Decide on your conversion strategies
Your conversion options can now be configured.
- Choose a page range for conversion: The first 10 pages of a PDF file are automatically converted with the default value of 1-10. Moreover, you can convert a certain number of pages or all the pages. Choose “All” or type another number into the drop-down menu next to it to accomplish this (1 – 1000).
- Determine the output format: To ensure that your PowerPoint presentation looks as stunning as possible on all platforms and monitors, select “Slide Layout” from the drop-down box next to “Output Format.”
- Add the next slide’s design: But, when importing existing PowerPoint files into another format, choosing Slideshow will give them an automatic transition effect between slides while maintaining their original layout elements, such as backgrounds and titles, etc. When converting slides from PDFs, this has no effect.
- Upload the PDF
The PDF file you want to convert to PowerPoint must then be uploaded. You have the following options for doing this:
- Click “Browse,” then select the file from your computer or other device.
- Choose the file from your drive after clicking “Upload” if your file is already stored on Google Drive. Keep in mind that this will only function if Google Drive contains both the PDF and PowerPoint versions.
- After selecting one of these choices, click the Upload button in the bottom left corner of the screen (or dragging and dropping).
- Go over your presentation
Verify everything is in order once you’ve converted your PDF to PowerPoint. Like every other stage of a project, this one is crucial and has the power to make or break the result.
Verify the formatting is correct. If your PDF includes images, PowerPoint must be used to place them correctly.
Be that the typefaces used for your presentation’s headings, titles, body text, and other text components are accurate. During the conversion, some typefaces might have been switched from one document type to another!
- Save your PowerPoint presentation
You can download and see the pdf to ppt converter file in your browser when it has been converted. You can access the.pdf file from there if your computer has a PDF viewer installed.
If you need to convert a PDF to PowerPoint, use this guide. You can convert your files quickly and effortlessly because they have outlined the entire procedure from beginning to end.
Is creating a PowerPoint presentation from a PDF easy?
It’s simple to convert a PDF file to a PowerPoint presentation with our online tool. Drag and drop your PDF document into the converter, then download the PPTX file that has been created.
Will the PowerPoint file I converted allow for editing?
After logging in, you can edit Microsoft Office files for free right from our website. After utilizing the online tool to convert your PDF to a PowerPoint presentation file, open the file in Microsoft PowerPoint for the web and start editing.
How can I convert a PDF to a PPT on a smartphone?
It’s easy to convert a PDF to a PowerPoint presentation on a mobile device. Use the PDF to PPT converter in any web browser to complete the conversion.
When I convert a PowerPoint presentation to a PDF, why does my font change?
This typically happens as a result of using a pdf to ppt converter font that is not web safe and improperly embedding it when saving in PowerPoint. Re-save your PDF file with the fonts embedded to fix this.
How can a PDF be successfully inserted into PowerPoint without sacrificing quality?
To insert a PDF into PowerPoint without sacrificing quality, follow these steps:
- Create a new PowerPoint presentation (or open an existing PPT file).
- Choose the slide onto which you want to place the Document.
- Choose Object from the Insert menu up top.
- Select Browse > Create from a file.