Long, thick lashes have the ability to make eyes appear larger, and lifted. Falsies and mascara are not the only ways to get such voluminous lashes, though. If you check the eyelash serum reviews, you will understand that with the help of these great serums, no makeup is required to enhance the appearance of your natural lashes.
Are the eyelash serums effective?
A lash serum is a serum which is applied to the lashes on a regular basis to help them grow thicker and fuller by supporting them through their three stages of development.
The anagen or “growth” phase is the first stage. Lashes are actively expanding during this stage. To prevent all lashes from falling out at once, 35-40% of upper lashes and 15% of lower lashes will be in the growth phase at the same time. During the Anagen period, a lash serum might aid to support lashes.
The “transition” or Catagen phase. The hair follicle decreases and the lash stops growing during this stage. If an eyelash is plucked out at this time, the follicle will remain empty until the Catagen and Telogen phases are completed, at which point the Anagen phase will resume. Eyelash serums can help keep lashes appearing strong and healthy when they shift from the Catagen phase to the Telogen phase. Lash serums can help you achieve a fuller lash line. You can visit here to know about the abovethenews. On the other hand, you can also get more essential info on dbfile. Here is the best news portal thoughtco where you can get the latest news around the world.
The “resting” or telogen phase. When one eyelash is about to fall out, this phase begins. A new lash might take up to 100 days to grow after the previous one has shed. Half of the eyelashes are in this stage all the time.
When it comes to the actual application, using lash serum is actually rather simple. However, when it comes to learning how to apply lash serum correctly, there are a few dos and don’ts to keep in mind.
- Apply on a Clean, Freshly Washed Skin. Remove debris, oil, and makeup with a gentle cleanser and properly dry your face before applying your lash serum. This will provide a blank slate for the lash serum to work its magic.
- Apply to the Upper Lash Line. Apply the lash serum along the root of your upper lash line, just like liquid eyeliner. Working from the outside to the inner corner of your eye, use the lash brush to work your way along the lash line, being careful not to get it in your eye.
- Take Care of Your Lashes. It is best to be extra gentle with your eyelashes when applying a lash serum to get the most out of it. Excessive cleaning of the eyes when removing makeup, wearing artificial lashes, or over-pumping your eyelashes in an eyelash curler are all things to avoid. All of these factors can harm the lash serum and prevent it from performing properly.
- Use at the Same Time Every Day. Keep your lash serum in an easy-to-remember location, such as your bathroom sink, bedside, or cosmetic vanity, and use it at the same time every day.
- Do Not Apply Makeup Right Away. Because you want to give the lash serum enough time to seep into the lashes, I recommend using it at night. If you must apply makeup during the day, do it at least 5-10 minutes ahead of time to give it time to work its magic.
- Do Not Apply to Bottom Lashes. Applying lash serum to the bottom lashes will only result in product getting into your eye, causing irritation. Apply lash serum simply to the upper lash line as indicated above, and when blinking, it will help your bottom lashes look better.
- Do Not Re-dip and re-apply any remaining product. One lash serum dip is sufficient for both lashes, and additional dips wastes the product and puts you at risk of putting it in your eye. Because the lash serum is so concentrated, a little goes a long way.
See also: Pax 3 review
Lash serums are safe when used correctly and according to the manufacturer’s directions. If you get an allergic reaction (itchy, red eyes, or darkening of the eyelids), stop using it and seek medical care.