Sleeping on a bad mattress can give you a hard time. It not only hampers sleep, but it is not good for health as well. At times, buying the right mattress online sometimes might seem to be a difficult task. Understanding this, the mattress manufacturers introduce super-comfortable mattresses to ensure the users’ good sleep and good health. Here is a mattress buying guide to make your decision easier.
From Coir mattress to bonded foam mattress, there is a number of options to choose from. All these mattresses are made of a different material.
Firstly, compare the types
- Coir Mattress – Thick natural coir forms the main layer of this mattress. This mattress can adapt to ACD & VCT technology which provides firm support to your body and spine for a good night sleep. Coir Mattress can regulate temperature and air and keeps the mattress cool. This mattress is ideal for using outside your room as it is the best mattress for hot and humid climatic areas.
- Spring mattress – These are innerspring mattresses and include metal coil and spring for support, around which there is foam that supports the layer. To ensure extreme comfort, layer bedding is provided. The mattress is comfortable because of its layered bedding. The soft material prevents back pain. This ensures you sleep well throughout the night.
- Memory Foam Mattress – This mattress is made up of polyurethane. It is very flexible and can be moulded as per the body’s shape that provides relief to pain. The foam uses the temperature of the person who sleeps to soften the foam and evenly distribute weight on the surface and alleviate pressure points. This is irrespective of the position of the sleeper.
- Ordinary polyurethane foam mattress – Ordinary foam mattress has been used for bedding for centuries. Even at low density, these mattresses will provide you support for your sleep. It might not be the coolest mattress in India, but polyfoam has an open cell structure, making it better at thermal conduction away from your body.
- Natural Latex mattress – Latex foam mattress is made with vulcanizing liquid latex into a solid form. Natural latex can also produce latex foam. Its ultra-resilient latex adds to the mattress’ bounce and lets it breathe. The latex layer makes sure that the temperature of the mattress is lower than your room temperature, even on the pathetic summer days.
- Bonded foam mattress – The bonded mattress is a firm and elastic mattress that has been made from different shredded and combined foam. It is the best mattress for people looking for comfort and support. It has a firmer support layer that helps to provide relief.
Knowing your sleeping position
Understanding your sleeping position will help you buy a better mattress for yourself. If you are a back sleeper, you might consider a medium-firm to firm mattress that will help your backbone relax.
Buying a centuary mattress will be a perfect solution if you are a back sleeper.
If you are a side sleeper, it is important to choose a mattress that takes the shape of your body when you change position. This helps to relax the stress points, especially around the shoulder and hips.
If you are a stomach sleeper, you need to buy a mattress that supports and cushions the mid-section and also keeps the spine aligned. It must not be too firm or too soft.
If you are a toss and turn sleeper, you must avoid a very firm mattress that will allow you to roll over smoothly.
Choosing the right mattress can seem tough, but you need to find out time to compare the mattresses and decide on the right one. If you choose the wrong mattress, it will have adverse effects on you. A bad mattress will not only give you terrible back pain, but it might also cause allergies.
You may also experience skin irritation, difficulty in breathing, and rashes. To avoid all these, do your own research work and select the mattress that will fulfil your requirements. These are things you need to keep in mind before buying a mattress. Please remember mattresses need to be comfortable always.
Bajaj Finserv EMI Store offers a variety of mattresses to buy from. It also offers exciting offers and amazing discounts on these mattresses. With the help of the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card you can buy any of the mattresses that suit your budget. From No Cost EMI on zero down payment to same-day delivery, Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card holders can avail number of facilities on selected products.