Whenever we talk about skincare, some ingredients are mandatorily present in that list, for example, aloe vera, turmeric, Vitamin C, and so on. But not too many people would consider Apple Cider Vinegar for skin, they might not even have heard of it. It surely is a popular home remedy for the liver and stomach, but do you know that it is also just as useful for improving skin texture and removing acne?
2021 is about to end, and we are ready to enter the new year with lots of surprises and yet another new year resolution list. But with no regrets, let’s begin this new year by celebrating the success of learning and understanding ourselves. It is that time of the year where we all think about celebrations and lots of gifts. But, talking about gifts, why not gift your friends and family beauty products such as best cream for face glow or best face packs, etc., that are useful to them?
We all trust home-based products, and since childhood, we have been using them. You would find your kitchen full of such ingredients that are filled with nature’s goodness. You can best use them to treat your skin with care and comfort. Apple cider vinegar is one such product that cleanses your body from within and is good for your skin too. Let’s know about some of its benefits for better skincare.
5 Benefits of Using Apple Cider Vinegar for Skin
As seasons change, they also bring about lots of skin problems too. It becomes extremely difficult to protect our skin from dryness, dullness, and sun damage in summers and rainy seasons. Apple cider vinegar is a natural substance with many health and skin advantages. It contains vitamins, enzymes, mineral salts, acetic, citric, malic, and amino acids, and vitamins, enzymes, and mineral salts, all of which are beneficial to your skin.
Let’s talk about some benefits of apple cider vinegar for skin and how you can use them to avail a more radiant skin:
- Helps prevent acne and pimples- Apple Cider Vinegar (or ACV) is rich in Vitamin C, a potent antioxidant that oily acne-prone skin may greatly benefit from. If a person is struggling with acne and pimples, they should look for products with apple cider vinegar properties in them. Likewise, if a person struggles with acne and pimples, they should look for skincare products containing ACV as a major ingredient.Mamaearth’s Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming Face Wash is one such product. It comes enriched with the goodness of apple cider vinegar and aloe vera gel. Together, these ingredients cleanse impurities from the skin and treat acne and pimples naturally. They also help maintain the skin’s natural pH levels.
- Treats Sunburn and removes tanning- Apple cider vinegar may treat sunburns, but it should not be directly applied to the afflicted area of the skin. We recommend that you should instead give your sunburned skin some gentle moisturization. This would help soothe the damaged region in a gentle and hassle-free way. Using products rich in the natural goodness of apple cider vinegar can also help treat these issues with ease without any side effects.
- Removes dead skin cells- As a skincare product, it cleanses your skin and leaves it softer and smoother by removing dead skin cells from within. ACV also helps maintain the skin’s pH levels and provides healthy new skin with shine and a sustainable glow.
- Enhances skin tone- It might sound weird, but apple cider vinegar’s astringent properties help increase the blood flow to the skin, resulting in pore minimization and brightening your skin from within.
- Helps get rid of age spots and wrinkles- Alpha hydroxyl acids present in apple cider vinegar helps in removing dead skin and produce fresh, beautiful skin. But it’s not just that, but apple cider vinegar also helps remove aging skin and reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
These were some of the best benefits of using apple cider vinegar for the skin. However, to maximize the above benefits, we recommend using a gentle face wash to get its benefits. In the next section, we will describe one such product that is gentle and toxin-free and helps you have clearer and blemish-free skin.
Mamaearth’s Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming Face Wash for Deep Cleansing-
Your skin easily reacts to the environment you live in and attracts dirt, pollutants, and free radicals with ease. Adding Mamaearth Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming Face Wash to your daily routine can help cleanse your skin with the day-to-day pollution and dirt, especially around your T-zone. This face wash features Apple Cider Vinegar and Aloe Vera Water, and it removes pollutants without disturbing the skin’s natural pH.
Mamaearth Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming Face Wash is gentle and effective, and it comes with an in-built soft brush for easy application. This brush cleans and massages the facial skin gently yet effectively. All you have to do is a pump, massage, and wash!
Key Ingredients: –
- Aloe Vera Gel- Aloe Vera Water, high in enzymes and vitamins A and C, soothes and nourishes dry and strained skin.
- Apple Cider Vinegar- It removes dead skin cells and helps clear clogged pores to brighten skin appearance. It also maintains healthy skin by balancing the pH levels of the skin.
- Cucumber- Cucumber, high in nutrients and antioxidants, efficiently moisturizes the skin. This helps to tighten pores and improve skin elasticity.
- Neem– Its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties act as a skin barrier against free radicals and germ growth.
Pro Tip: Do a patch test before purchasing any new product to prevent skin infections or side effects. If you face redness or itching on any part of your skin, immediately consult your doctor for further help.
The plus point about Mamaearth’s apple cider vinegar is its built-in silicone brush, which helps its application be much more effective and easier and helps unclog pores. While opting for the best face wash or best cream for face glow, you need to keep in mind that every product has its importance, and in the same way, every ingredient has its specification to work on different skin types. Therefore, you should understand your skin type and make new additions to your skin regime accordingly.
Pingback: 5 Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for Skin | Be...