It is no longer sufficient to use traditional methods of operation for productive agricultural activities. Identifying and responding to changes in fields and crops must be fast and accurate, and only unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) can do this on a large scale with sufficient speed and quality.
The application of such innovations promises:
- Optimization of costs and increased profits for the agricultural enterprise.
- Better land conditions and higher yields.
- Less damage to crops, and the environment in general.
Use of drones
The integration of the drone system will expand the usual boundaries of functionality and efficiency of agricultural organizations. With the use of drones, information on areas of thousands of hectares can be obtained dozens of times faster. Moreover, it will not be limited to the fields as a whole — you can get information about the condition of any particular plant or object.
By implementing an aerial monitoring system, you can quickly and accurately:
- identify affected crops and determine the source of the impact (parasites, drought, overwatering);
- make maps of the agricultural area, taking into account its less favorable areas;
- determine the zones of fields in need of fertilizer spraying;
- inspect agricultural assets, etc.
Advantages of a drone in agriculture
The clear advantages of a system using Mentir drones are:
- Saving time and effort for agricultural personnel. Drones are easy to operate: the integrated system needs only one operator, and the whole process of performing the task takes place according to a preset algorithm. Automation allows you to work many times faster.
- Cost savings. It is cheaper to attract and operate a network of drones.
- Work on large-scale areas and small plots. Drones also cover large agricultural areas and smaller fields, which can’t be done by special aircraft and other equipment.
- Safety of operation. Particularly due to the fact that only 1 person is needed to control the drone system, and he is able to direct the work of drones from any accessible location, this allows you to increase the level of security of the entire agricultural organization.
Innovation and its integration
The Menatir drone system is the main assistant in the sky for the agricultural sector. The autonomous network improves agricultural activities in fields of thousands of hectares, instantly broadcasting information to the company.
Execute from any end of the planet:
- research agrarian property;
- determination of the contours of fields and plots;
- monitor the condition and maturity of crops;
- identify problem areas without damaging crops.
The drone will take off, carry out the mission, transmit the data, and land automatically — instantly, precisely, and accurately.