A virtual number (VN) is a modern solution for business development at a minimal financial cost and the ability to organize a remote call center in any part of the world. The number works via an Internet connection and it’s easy to use a smartphone, laptop, tablet, or special equipment for IP telephony as a device. You only need to install the application to connect. This is the so-called SIP number, which looks just like a regular mobile or landline number.
Who uses virtual numbers and why?
For frequent traveling
VN makes it possible to always be in touch when traveling. No need to get confused with dozens of SIM cards and pay for roaming. This is also convenient for working with applications of banks in different countries when a bank is attached to each SIM card. Everything can be reduced to one VN.
For opening a business in different countries
You can mention, for example, the China virtual number on your website and work with Chinese clientele. It will be much easier for people to decide on cooperation with you using a local VN.
- A VN is much cheaper so you save a lot. Connecting a SIP number will be cheaper than installing a telephone line.
- One of the most important advantages that longtime users have found for themselves is that it is not necessary to have a mobile phone with you: your VN can be accessed through a computer and tablet. It’s easy to use these devices to contact the person you need from anywhere in the world.
- Potential clients usually prefer to work with local organizations, intuitively trusting them more than foreign ones. Some are more favorable towards capital companies or accept other criteria for themselves. A VN allows you to locate in the most appropriate city even if your company physically operates in a small town or village (or does not have an office at all). The digital solution looks like a familiar set of numbers of a landline or mobile operator of a particular country. It is impossible to notice the change. All the calls received to such a number are processed by the provider and redirected through the communication channel specified in the account settings. This means that the client can easily contact the owner of the business, located, for example, in Berlin or Singapore by dialing the usual American number.
- Using a VN allows you to change the location of the company at your discretion. Cloud technologies make it possible for organizations to rent production space and move frequently.
- Incoming calls can be queued or redistributed to several devices (depending on the settings of the VN or the entire PBX). Thus, not a single client will pass by, leaving attempts to get through to the office. It’s easy to set up a welcome message, service menu, and other convenient functions that depend on the connection conditions.
- Many VoIP operators offer promotions and bonuses, as well as free virtual calls over the company’s internal network. The cost of calls to the VN does not depend on the local operator. This is very convenient for employees who often go on business trips because traditional international calls are expensive. By dialing such a number, the client pays according to the tariff of his/her operator.
- Another indisputable bonus is the absence of high connection costs. The owner of the number does not need to buy new phones or expensive equipment, spend money on the purchase and setup of cables, or install new software and configure it. All you need is access to the Internet and the rest of the concerns to ensure the stability of the work are taken over by the provider. Pay attention to the Freezvon company which is regarded as one of the most reliable IP providers with a positive image and lots of additional features for your business.
Other advantages of VoIP telephony include video calls and conferences. There is no need to explain the reasons the conference call service will be useful for conducting conversations, meetings with partners, and clients from other countries. In addition, you can use special features such as call recording, call forwarding, answering machines, and more. If the office works around the clock, IP telephony makes it possible to work in shifts. The systems offer dashboards and reports that keep all team members up to date. Free communication between employees helps to clarify working moments. In addition, digital telephony is easy to customize and scale. Freeavon offers you to find VoIP services to suit your needs regardless of company size and budget.