Students studying in class 9th are often found to be afraid of Maths subjects as they have heard in their previous classes that Maths in class 9th is difficult and hard to understand. However, the reality is far from it. If a student is willing to put in the work in order to understand and learn the concepts of the various topics in maths, it’s not that hard to make it your highest scoring subject.
There are various reference books available in the market which can help in the process of mastering the concepts of maths in a better manner, among which RD Sharma is the most famous reference book which is recommended by teachers all around to students.
Here are some of the benefits of using RD Sharma as reference book –
– Boost concept understanding – Mostly students refer to RD Sharma to practise more questions when exams are near, while some also refer to it in order to strengthen their concepts. The basic concepts and ideas are explained in a really easy way in the book such that the students reading it are able to understand it comparatively easily and retain it in their memory. It’s also frequently said that the students who use RD Sharma in order to boost their concepts seldom forget it even if they want to!
– Variety of questions – Those who pick up RD Sharma to practise more questions never go disappointed as it contains a wide array of questions that help students improve their logical and analytical method of approaching a question. After going through the NCERT for a given chapter, if a student practises the variety of questions from RD Sharma, he or she has done enough practise to master that topic and the myriad of questions that can be asked from it.
– Bifurcation of each chapter into subtypes – For each chapter, there are various sub-topics into which the chapter is divided which makes it easier to read and understand from the reference book. For every sub-topic there is theory given to explain the topic along with solved examples to reinforce the explained concept.
– Practice of high-level questions – Along with basic level questions which helps build a student’s confidence, there are also high-level questions that are present in the reference book which are essential for students to take their knowledge of the topic to a next level to tackle tough questions that are asked in the 9th class exam and also in various Olympiads and competitive exams.
– Book is designed on an exam-based approach – One of the major reasons that students go for RD Sharma as their go-to reference book for maths subjects is that the book contains concepts, questions and solutions in a manner which is really helpful for a student to prepare for their exams. The approach taken in the book is concise yet detailed at the same time which makes it easier for the students in their preparation of exam.
– Presentation of each topic – Every topic given in the book is explained in a unique and interesting manner which makes it exciting and interesting for the student in the given topic. The topics given in the book are not stretched unnecessarily and are of an ideal length, with enough variations and diversifications of a particular concept which is helpful in solving various types of questions that can be asked from the given topic.
Advantages of referring to RD Sharma solutions for class 9th –
– Excellent way to analyse yourself – RD Sharma Solutions Class 9 are really helpful to self analyse the areas that require improvement in terms of exam preparation. Students can first solve the questions given in RD Sharma by themselves, and if they are unable to solve the given question correctly, they should not get frustrated to know what they did wrong or which concept needed to be applied in order to get the correct answer, they can simply download the solutions for RD Sharma for 9th class. This way they can analyse what they did wrong and correct it before the exams which helps in ironing out the few mistakes that can reduce the score in the main exam.
– Solidifies concepts – By seeing the solutions to the questions that you were unable to solve, you can see the concepts that were utilised in order to solve the problem which helps in solidifying your concepts so that when you encounter a question of a similar pattern in the future, you are quickly able to understand which concept is required to solve it and get the correct answer.
– Understand in a better and quicker manner – Solutions to the questions of RD Sharma help in understanding a topic and the related idea behind how to solve it quickly. When you do something wrong, you tend to remember it for a longer time, thus cementing it in your memory so as not to repeat it next time. As you solve more questions, even if you are unable to solve the majority of them, you should not get stressed and understand that the more questions you do wrong, the better and quicker you are able to understand the concepts of the given question.
– Prepare them in a better way for examinations – It is better to commit all the silly mistakes before the examination than in it. Making mistakes is a good thing as long as you do not repeat it and consulting the solutions for RD Sharma so that you understand where you went wrong ensures that you do not repeat the same mistake twice. When you encounter a similar question which you did wrong from the RD Sharma and understand the right manner to do it from the solutions for the reference book, you are more likely to recall the correct way to do it than if you encounter a question which had been done previously correctly.
If you encounter any problem while solving unsolved questions of RD Sharma, you need not fear because you can easily get the solutions for these questions and understand the hidden concept required to solve it. Provided you do the extra work of looking for the solution for the incorrect question, it will help you tremendously as your weak areas will also improve by simply seeing where you went wrong.